It’s noon on a beautiful July day and you’re expecting guests. Outside the heat is scorching, above record temperature, but you’re relaxing indoors at 72 degrees. A steady hum reassuringly buzzes from your ducts, blowing refreshingly cool air into the room. You hear a loud clanking, and then the hum stops. Uh oh. In just moments, the room begins to warm. It’s official; the AC has gone out.
Don’t let this happen to you.
AC Tune-Up: Just Do It
An annual AC tune-up can make all the difference on a hot summer’s day. Although maintenance on your system may not be a glamorous expense, it is an investment that will pay dividends on peace of mind and urgent, emergency-situation prevention. We offer a thorough inspection and tune-up of your unit that will keep it running strong and reliably throughout the season.
Why Choose Us?
Our air conditioning company has been exceeding the expectations of Firestone residents and the surrounding communities for over two decades. We are a family owned business and have built a loyal referral and repeat customer base who trusts our precise, efficient, courteous, and affordable services. We are licensed, insured, and proud members of the Carbon Valley Chamber of Commerce. We have NATE-certified technicians that professionally service ALL makes and models of HVAC equipment. See what our clients have to say about us.
AC Tune-Up: What to Expect
A thorough check of your system will take about 30–60 minutes.
Here are some standard items our technician will check to ensure the system is running as efficiently and reliably as possible:
- Condenser Coils are visually inspected for cleanliness and any damage
- Refrigerant level and compressor performance
- Thermostat programming
- Ductwork – air filter clean, blower and indoor clean
- Blower motor for signs of wear
- Electrical connections for signs of over amping/high current wear
Do You Really Need a Tune-Up?
Do you want to:
- Keep your air quality at its best, reducing the effects of allergies and asthma?
- Extend the lifespan of your system?
- Lower your costs (monthly cooling bill and system integrity) by ensuring your system runs efficiently?
- Prevent problems by identifying them proactively, ensuring you can rely on your system and saving you time and money?
If yes, then don’t delay. Schedule a preventative tune-up today.
You can make a gamble that your system will hold up through the summer, OR you can prevent a stressful emergency situation. Which will you choose? Be proactive.