Posts Tagged ‘Carbon Monoxide Poisoning’

It’s Time to Check Your Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Carbon monoxide is known as the silent killer. Exposure to this toxic gas, even in small doses, can cause nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and headache. Long-term exposure can lead to more serious health conditions. In some cases, it can even be fatal. Since it is colorless and odorless, the gas is impossible to detect with any…

Read More

Carbon Monoxide Safety in Your Home

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a highly toxic gas. Even mild exposure can lead to dizziness, headache or feeling sick. High levels of carbon monoxide can cause mental confusion, loss of coordination, and even loss of consciousness. According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention, carbon monoxide poisoning is responsible for more than 400…

Read More

Things You Should Know About Carbon Monoxide

Most people know the importance of installing a smoke detector in their home. But what they fail to realize is that a carbon monoxide detector is just as important and should also be installed their homes. This device will warn you about the presence of carbon monoxide and reduce your chances of dying from carbon…

Read More
Request Service