Should I Get My Indoor Air Quality Tested?
Since 1999, we have offered top-quality heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) solutions for families in Colorado. We are experts and are always here to help!
Air quality testing helps us determine how healthy your air is. Dust, pet dander, pathogens, viruses, smoke, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) could be lurking around and causing poor air quality—and you’ll be breathing it all in.
Don’t put up with airborne pollutants—schedule an air quality testing with Carbon Valley Heating & Air so we can start improving your Colorado home’s air quality today!
How Do You Measure Poor Indoor Air Quality?
The process of air quality testing is simple—our professionals will arrive as scheduled and evaluate your home’s indoor air quality. We will rate your air quality on a scale—from excellent to poor—to see the level of support needed.
If we determine your home has poor air quality, we will offer recommendations, like installing an indoor air quality product. We have a wide range of indoor air quality products that reduce airborne pollutants and promote cleaner air.
What Products Do You Use to Improve Indoor Air Quality?
At Carbon Valley Heating & Air, we offer a variety of indoor air quality products and solutions. Adding an indoor air quality product is an excellent way to support a clean and pollutant-free home.
These products work seamlessly together by detecting airborne particles and purifying your air:
- PuriFi Generator—Purify the air inside your home with the PuriFi Generator. Our professionals can easily install this in your central HVAC system. The PuriFi Generator is activated by the PuriFi PM Sensor when particulate levels in your home are too high. Then, the PuriFi Generator sends natural oxygen ions through your air ducts, reaching and purifying every room to promote a cleaner home.
- PuriFi PM SENSOR—The PuriFi PM Sensor uses patented, cutting-edge technology to detect changes in your indoor air quality in real-time. It sends feedback to the PuriFi Smart Hub and then signals to the PuriFi Generator to purify your air until the sensors verify your air quality is healthy. These sensors are ultimately responsible for monitoring and addressing your air quality throughout the day.
- PuriFi Smart Hub—The Smart Hub plays a central role in keeping your air quality up to par. It signals the PuriFi Generator when it’s time to enter standby mode and communicates to ensure pollutants are destroyed until the PuriFi PM sensors no longer detect any issues.
Additional indoor air quality products that can also support healthier air include:
- Whole-Home Air Purifiers—Our indoor air quality experts offer many different makes and models of air purification systems designed to eliminate everything from odors to smoke, mold to paint, and more. Add a whole-home air purifier today and start feeling confident about having clean air to breathe.
- Whole-Home Humidifiers—Is the air inside your home too dry? Promote ideal air quality by installing a whole-home humidification system. Humidifiers help keep indoor humidity levels stay within the appropriate range, which is between 30 and 50 percent [LINK: https://www.mayoclinic.org/], according to the Mayo Clinic.
- Whole-Home Dehumidifiers—Is there too much humidity inside your home? A whole-home dehumidifier reduces moisture in the air, which will not only keep you comfortable but also prevent mold and mildew growth. You’ll enjoy cleaner, safer air.