First of all, we would like to thank you for being a valued customer and trusting our team at Carbon Valley HVAC for over 20 years. You and your family’s health, safety and peace of mind has (and continues) to be top priority for us.
With that being said, our team is working diligently to address concerns based on the latest information available about COVID-19. We are frequently reviewing workplace policies and protocol to keep our COVID-19 knowledge up-to-date and make sure we are following recommendations from the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
Safety measures we are currently taking:
- Equipping techs with alcohol-based hand sanitizer and requiring them to wash their hands before, during and after each job.
- Wearing nitrile gloves when possible to prevent hand contact with home or office surfaces.
- Wiping down areas where work is done.
- Applying the recommended distance of six feet from others to prevent person-to-person transmission.
- All staff are trained on infection prevention and control measures.
- All staff are instructed to stay home if they are sick.
- Our offices are currently closed to walk-in traffic, please contact us by phone or email if you wish to speak to our staff.
- Since we are a family-owned business, you may experience a delay in scheduling if we are monitoring any sick team members.
- If you, or anyone in your household is sick, please refrain from scheduling until everyone is well.
Again, thank you for being part of our family and community. Your support means the world to us.
Josh, Marcy, Haley and the CVHVAC Team